- more water.....Grade: B I do great as long as I'm training
- regular flossing....Grade: B+ huge improvement - buying a metal dental pick helps
- regular vitamins.....Grade: C some improvement but still missing too many days
- more raw veggies.....Grade: B, more veggies (cooked & raw) .....Grade: A
- learning to use bike shoes/clipless pedals.....Grade: C I learned just in the nick of time - I had only 2 days of practice in December before I pulled/tore a muscle which has kept me off the bike for over a month, but those 2 days were enough to fall in a laughing heap on the road when I lost my balance trying to get my foot out of the pedal.
- swimming......Grade: A - not for speed, but for consistency of training until the pool closed for the season
- triathlon.....Grade: A - for training, completing and enjoying 2 sprints
Strange that even though posting the goals publicly was such a good thing for me last year, I haven't settled on any fitness goals for this year, other than to continue to improve in each of the above, and if my schedule and body cooperate, to complete an Olympic distance triathlon.
I would like to hear what health and fitness goals some of the rest of you are setting into motion for yourself for this year/season of your life....mental, emotional, and spiritual fitness count also, so young'uns and not so young'uns, please sign on to post or comment.