Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh I love Puns: Recognizing the Bad-arseness


So I'm offically a bike geek now. Since the new bike has come into my life, I've studied the sport of cycling to some degree and decided I wanted Floyd Landis to win the Tour this year. He's been looking Good, in Cali, Nice, and Tour of Georgia.
I've been frustrated with the problems in the two time trials (bad wheel, broken aero bar handles, and just kept saying, "wait for the mountains, that's when it happens."
After yesterday's breakaway by two riders and the large gap they put on the peloton, I was feeling a bit dejected...But today, the hardest stage in the Pyrenees, Floyd Delivers. He finished third, but was outsprinted by the two other guys in the attack group. Floyd now has approximately a one-minute lead, and I am stoked. The picture is especially nice, because it's Floyd (on the left) and Lance on the right (you know I love the Torch) Word.

No comments: