Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fear and Loathing



We've got issues dude. 1) I think my running on saturday with not so great form might have tweaked something in my knee. I've been in a great deal of pain this week at the point on my medial meniscus where I have stage 2 (maybe worse now) arthritis. I can really feel it at strange angles, and I'm just hoping I haven't torn anything else.

In other news, I can run pretty fast now. I went hard 3 out of my 6 miles last night and averaged about 6:04/mile. Pretty insane for a former fat kid. Biking home about 25 miles tonight. Looking forward to a little alone time away from a stressful work week.

We just got the "work extra hours until further notice" blast today in a meeting. The bad: less time for sleep/training/relaxing. The good: a little extra cash for tri toys.

No comments: