Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Staff Response to Moonpie...(if middle fingers offend you, please don't read this)



moonpie said...
Sounds like a great training day! I think if you haven't fallen over while clipped in then you simply haven't ridden enough :PAnd YES, you do MiamiMan this year. Oh, you also need to do the Little Smokies half-iron race THIS Sunday with Erik and I! Yes, I'm calling you out punk! Bring it!!http://www.hfpracing.com/races/smokies/index.php
Alright, first: Oh I've fallen over clipped in a couple times my friend. Last summer, on a work commute home, I stopped at a light, clipped out, and then leaned toward my still clipped in foot. I reached the tipping point and went right over (at a crowded intersection mind you). This description does not include the multiple times I dorfed it into the street learning how to clip in and out last summer.
And dude I told you, I'm gonna be in NY this weekend. Otherwise, I would be there rocking it. I'm disappointed I can't make it. I'm really jonesing to race, and I couldn't find one in Crapchester, NY this weekend either. Such is life.
Bill, thanks for the comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the taylorsville lake race. Pretty much anywhere in the general area around here, if you're not in town, your working hard on a bike (or run for that matter).

1 comment:

Mark said...

OMG...hahaha...can't stop laughing...haha...OMG...my rib.

I am glad you answered the call! It will be a good time. I am planning on camping there at the race...will let you know more details as I figure things out.

I forgot about you being busy this weekend...bummer...oh well...