Friday, July 11, 2008

Come with Us...


So, here at The Torch, we're always seeking to promote healthy, physically active lifestyles. With that spirit in mind, Steve and myself adopted the idea of having team posting on Buckeye Outdoors. Some of you already use this site to log workouts, walks, hikes, gym visits, etc. It's very easy to use, and if you'd like (just let me know), I can add your workout in a widget to the side (see Steve's to the right). So if you'd like, sign up on buckeyeoutdoors, and then go find the Team "Torch de Fitness." You will need to request permission to join the team, but don't worry. I will give it.


So get off the fence.....

And come join us....

3 comments:

MICHELLE CULLUM said...

i would like to do one of those widgets...actually i don't care about the widget, but more about the actual log.

MICHELLE CULLUM said...

who is the Indian batsman shown here?

Sam said...

I have no idea who the indian batsman is here. Sorry. I just took it off google (surreptitious smile)